We either know one or are one, or both–the creature who lives for those couple weeks a year spent facing the ocean, doing little else. These are for them (and/or you)…
1. Frescobol Carioca Paddle Ball Set | $245 | If you’re looking for something needlessly beautiful and indulgent to get your beach bum, look no further.
2. Pineapple Pool Float | $19.99 | Guy friendly, gal friendly, kid friendly…and crucially, Instagram friendly.
3. LACAUSA Court Dress in Luna | $154 | A beach cover-up with some cool. Made in LA, but so East Coast.
4. Large Turkish Towel | $44.95 | This is the single most vital item to pack for a beach vacation. Doubles as a sarong, dries quickly, packs small. Everyone needs one.
5. Banago Malaya Tote | $45 | This one drew our attention for being colorful without drowning us in cheeriness. Straw exterior, fabric lining.
6. Shiseido Spray SPF 50 Sunscreen | $36 | I might never buy a pricey, luxurious sunscreen for myself, but I sure do like to get one as a gift.
7. J. Crew Packable Straw Hat | $55 | Solves the perennial problem of getting a good-looking, sun-blocking beach hat onto the plane and onto the sand.