For the guy that’s always running around one city or another, a seamless combo of lightweight form and function is key. These gifts get that job done…
1. Travel Cord Roll | $20 | My stress level goes down just looking at this tidy assemblage of all the cords that every guy has along when he travels.
2. Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt Sneaker | $150 | This is just a good, streamlined walking sneaker with a whiff of coziness to it.
3. Cereal Magazine City Guides | 8 British Pounds | For the kind of city travel tips you can’t get from the traditional guidebooks.
4. Herschel Supply Co. Little America Backpack | $120 | A look and comfort-level to take him through a full day of toting crap around the city.
5. Crabby Front-Pocket Wallet | $14.95 | So small it fits in the front pocket of a pair of jeans; and the elastic band holds a smartphone.
6. Italian Boucle Fullxip Sweater Jacket | $388 | Can go casual or business casual or not casual at all–all city situation covered, in other words.